The application for World Class Arena Elite Competition 2018 is closed on 31 January 2018. The organizer is now arranging the allocation of venue and time slot for the contestants.
The exact time and venue of the Elite Competition will be released individually via e-mail on or before 6 February to applicants who have submitted the application form and payment. The allocation will be FINAL. Due to venue and time constraints, requests for change in time and venue would NOT be entertained.
If no email confirmation is received by 8 February 2018 (Thursday), please contact the WCT at 2354 0890.
Contestants should follow the time slot and venue allocation to attend the Competition, and contestants should arrive at the venue at least 20 minutes prior to start time for registration. Late contestants will not be allowed to compete in another time slot and no extra time will be given. Details of the Competition are as follows:
T.W.G.Hs. Wong Fut Nam College
1C Oxford Road, Kowloon Tong, Kowloon
|Time Slot||Age Group||Registration Time||Competition Time|
|Time Slot 1||Age 8-11 Group||9:40 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.||10:00 a.m. - 10:40 a.m.|
|Time Slot 2||Age 8-11 Group||10:40 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.||11:00 a.m. - 11:40 a.m.|
|Time Slot 3||Age 8-11 Group||11:40 a.m. – 12:00 noon||12:00 noon - 12:40 p.m.|
|Time Slot 4||Age 12-14 Group||12:40 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.||1:00 p.m. - 1:50 p.m.|
- A photo identity document (HKID card, Student ID Card, Student Handbook with photo, or other photo identity documents are accepted)
- A simple calculator (applicable to Age 12-14 Group ONLY)
- Results will be announced within 2 weeks upon the end of the Competition. Winners will be invited to an Award Presentation Ceremony (date & venue to be confirmed).
- Final decision of all Competition results remains with the Organizers.
- Gold or Merit Certificate will be awarded to participants according to the Competition results.